Thursday, September 25, 2008

Time Check, Reality Check, Life Check

It's been one hell of a go. And it's not over yet, but the 409 has been a cornerstone to the 20-somethings Thursday's, Friday's and Saturday's inside the bubble. I just happen to live there and glad for it. The 409 has definitely turned in the recent days and a new look inside, new roomie and new things happening all around the lives of the tenants at 409. Mel and E are doing there thing, Curtis has more things changing than runway models, and me - I'm just trying to be me lately and looking out for #1 while being their for my holmies. Work has been a constant transition for me as I'm on my 3rd job at EMC - first legit job, and a possible 4th move on the horizon. I've been here for just over a year, so you do the math. I guess I have a speedy adoption rate built inside my core and thank you to the man upstairs for blessing me with that.

As for the women, piss up a rope. No, I'm kidding. But I'm starting to think that it might be better to keep your emotions locked up inside and throw the fucking key in a lake. I listen to these 20 - 30 year old single women talk and they are all over the place with conflicting stories, conflicting desires and flat out cheep lies that might as well have the truth tatooed on their forehead. But the solution: lock it down and don't ever give up position. That's enough of the Venus people.

So we're coming into a season change and gotta get the house back in to shape and maximize the fun output for the Winter.


We need to clean up the basement and get in comfy so that we can get comfy in there. Mel got is some heavy vynal posters from the shop and those will help cover the holes in the basement and give it some flare.

I feel like sharing my current position I have chosen to write from. Its actually my second office at work and I spend a fair amount of time here. Usually its reading the sports headlines but today I've decided to write and get a little expressive from the spot I like to call 'Position A'
Now that will probably offend some of you out there on your couches glaring into cyber world, but I'm willing to bet that millions of dollars have been won and lost from this very position I am in. Maybe not from a cluster of musings on a blog, but the relationship is still there.

No comments: