Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Foodman Strikes Again!

Where were we? It's Already Wednesday night and I feel like the only thing I've done since Sunday is work. I guess that just makes it easier to get to the flavorful, playful, joyful, marvel-US and juicy Tuesday night.
Sitting at the helm, I rifled through some recipes in the back section of last months bone apetit. ..Yep food mags in the bathroom - rippin' good time...Found a killer pancetta mac and cheese recipe from Otto in New York City - on of Mario Bitalli(sp?)'s places - this spurred a wild hair and off we were for Tuesday Night Dinnerfest again.



+

=
A heavenly feast fit for royalty.



Starters:
  • Hot Links gnar enough to burn your belly, Italian links pissing cheddar all over the grill.
Main Platter:
  • Grilled Asparagus with lemon pepper, salt, butter.
  • Fried Bay seasoned potatoes and white onions.
  • Rosemary Flank Steak smothered in olive oil, salt, pepper
  • BBQ Awesome Chicken

Secondzies:

  • BBQ Peaches over vanilla icecream
  • Red Plum milkshakes
  • Strawberry soda floats

The evening was grand and I will never cook without mesquite in a BBQ ever again. Okay, that is a total lie, but you get it. I started this post on Wednesday and it's taken me until Friday to blog it. So I owe you another one about the beach yesterday. I'll cut it tomorrow and the single will drop in the weeeeeeeee hours of the morning. Holla at it.

No comments: